BIPEC has developed a new vision and, as always, will focus on ensuring that our programs exceed the highest level of commitment to our members. Understanding that members are the heart of any association, BIPEC will continue to work harder than ever to provide the return South Carolina businesses require for their membership investment.
- The Members Only Section of the BIPEC Website. Members Only features insider news, political analysis and Daily Legislative Updates during the session. Look in Members Only also to find the most in-depth analysis available of every Legislative District and every Legislator in South Carolina. Nearly 2,000 pages of data and analysis are available here 24 hours a day. Don't have a password? Join BIPEC today for unlimited access.
- Our Newsletter keeps members informed about politics in the Palmetto state and the United States.
- Special Issue Briefings provide in-depth analysis critical to BIPEC member businesses. Please contact the BIPEC office to schedule a Powerpoint briefing for your company.
- Publications analyze political issues from a business perspective. White papers will reside online in Members Only. Other publications are available as well.
- Seminars and Meetings bring BIPEC members together for substantive discussions and information of benefit to your bottom line.
Legislative Advisory Committee (LAC) / Legislative Monitoring Service
What is happening in the legislature in 2013? Our LAC is analyzing bills for their impact on business. Tracking of key bills is available now in Members Only. BIPEC's BillTracker service is tracking roll call votes on business issues as they happen.
Roll Call Vote Analysis
Our analysis tracks each Senator and Representative on key business issues in the 116th General Assembly. Bills Sponsorship, Roll Call Votes, and the Legislative Scorecard look at the legislature from every angle-- all with a nonpartisan business perspective.
The complete list is available in Members Only.