Become a Member
In the past year we have been pleased to provide to our Members:
- Opportunities to meet with our state's elected leaders;
- Access to the Members Only section of our website with over 2,000 pages of legislative, candidate, and district research;
- BillTracker, an online legislative monitoring system which records votes on business and industry issues as they happen in the legislature.
- A Voter's Guide with the current details on special, primary, runoff and general elections;
- Political education presentations tailored to Members specific needs.
- Political Parade, a daily digest of local and national business and political news; and
- Timely and accurate political, legislative and electoral updates and special bulletins by email and phone.
- 95.4% of the legislation rated Business Negative by BIPECPAC in the past year went nowhere.
- In the political arena, BIPEC's analysis and BIPECPAC's nationally unprecedented predictions success has provided incomparable support for our Members campaign decision-making.
Because of BIPEC's political education efforts, business is winning.
Please contact us directly at (803) 254-0476 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding BIPEC's services or membership.